• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What have you bought on EBAY lately ???

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I recently bought a Dell Latitude Laptop for $285 and it can burn CDs and DVDs and I can watch DVDs as well.

Blueyes

Registered Member
hmm depending on the specks that's prolly a good deal.

Last thing I got were pc parts and most likely more to come soon too.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Last thing I bought on ebay is DVD boxset. I got it from a seller in the US and she supposedly shipped it Oct 1. I'm still waiting for it. :madame:

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I'm waiting to see if I win this lot of Sonic the Hedgehog Topps trading cards. I also buy a lot of Anime relates merchandise on e-bay.

sherwood

Registered Member
Last thing I bought was some compressed air. Yeah I know what your all thinking...

'Oh My God he is soo cool'

Well anyway I needed it to do some cleaning on my pc : )

Turbo

Registered Member
just won a 1997 Mark Messier Starting Line-up, in original packaging for $6. send out the M/O tonight.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I believe I have only ever purchased one thing from ebay and that was a DVD. It doesn't appeal to me but if I could think of something I really wanted and didn't want to pay that much for, I'd check it out again.

dDave

V.I.P.
Last thing I bought was a copy of windows 98 first edition to play a few of those older games that simply do not work with XP or vista.

Unfortunately I couldn't get the computer to read the stupid boot disk, I probably made it wrong but oh well.