What have you bought on EBAY lately ???

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by ATARIGUY, Oct 16, 2008.

1. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

I recently bought a Dell Latitude Laptop for $285 and it can burn CDs and DVDs and I can watch DVDs as well.

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

hmm depending on the specks that's prolly a good deal.

Last thing I got were pc parts and most likely more to come soon too.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Last thing I bought on ebay is DVD boxset. I got it from a seller in the US and she supposedly shipped it Oct 1. I'm still waiting for it. :madame:

4. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm waiting to see if I win this lot of Sonic the Hedgehog Topps trading cards. I also buy a lot of Anime relates merchandise on e-bay.

5. sherwood

sherwood Registered Member

Last thing I bought was some compressed air. Yeah I know what your all thinking...

'Oh My God he is soo cool'

Well anyway I needed it to do some cleaning on my pc : )

6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

just won a 1997 Mark Messier Starting Line-up, in original packaging for $6. send out the M/O tonight.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I believe I have only ever purchased one thing from ebay and that was a DVD. It doesn't appeal to me but if I could think of something I really wanted and didn't want to pay that much for, I'd check it out again.

8. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

The last thing I bought off ebay was some japanese import sega saturn stuff.

9. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

A pink and black cover for my cell phone and a triple goddess pendent.

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Last thing I bought was a copy of windows 98 first edition to play a few of those older games that simply do not work with XP or vista.

Unfortunately I couldn't get the computer to read the stupid boot disk, I probably made it wrong but oh well.