• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What has it got in its pocketseses?

Impaired

Registered Member
I am a love of gadgets, tools, knives and writing and as a result, I have a bunch of things I carry every day.

The list grows constantly.

I have forever carried a pocket knife, a pen and a lighter of some kind (quit smoking years ago, but fire making seems like a good idea to me.)

Right now: a fine tip pen, a sharpie marker, a USB flash drive, a money clip that has my license and credit card, a cloth pouch that has all the swipe cards I use for work (I work IT in different places and have an assortment of access and swipe cards) and another cloth thing just like it (I bought a bunch of these from the ladies at the retirement home nearby, they make crafts and things) that has a credit card knife, a set of lock picks, compact folding reading glasses and a $100 bill folder up for emergencies.

My key chain has a Leatherman squirt multi-tool, a tiny led flashlight and the pick pouch that game with the guitar pick punch my daughter bought me.

I stopped carrying a wallet after my oldest daughter gave me a money clip - I use it to hold cash and the 2 or 3 cards (ID, etc) I use on a regular basis.

What do you always have with you?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I’m pretty simple – wallet(back pocket) keys and cell phone(side pockets). If I have other things, it’s usually lose change.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have a pocket knife, flashlight, money, license, hand creme, hair brush, among other things in my purse.

Impaired

Registered Member
I've always assumed I was nutty for carrying the stuff I do - but it makes me happy.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It would bother me to have so many things in my pockets since most times I wear pretty tight pants.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Hey Smeagol! :D
The ring of power. :p
Also my cell, flash drives, iPod, lots of plastic, small camera, Nintendo 3DS, games, small LED flashlight, pen, sunglasses, small battery charger, comb, and Trolli gummi worm Crawlers.
I thought I finished those but yeah, still 5 left.
Sometimes a small tablet too or money. I had $500 last Friday but I spent it the same day so that probaly doesn't count. Why do I think this thread should include head and body gear too?

Impaired

Registered Member
Fine with me.

I also almost always carry my camera bag (Canon Rebel XSi) (and a latex mask, usually a horse, but lately I have been carrying the rat mask in my camera bag.

HTC One M9 phone
Loving my Magbelt
Today, at a casual client site (I'm a network engineer) so I can wear my Merrell sneakers (black) and jeans.

Since I am bald I usually wear a cap or hat. I have many. Cheap sunglasses - every expensive pair I have ever had was broken or stolen. Buying $12 ones every other year is okay with me.

If I started listing what goes in my computer pack I carry for work, I'd be here all day listing tech tools and gadgets I use.

I rarely wear a watch. I wear my wedding ring and oddly, have my father in law's ring on the other hand (he died when the wife was 12 and they kept his ring (they don't bury jewelry) and about 20 years ago, she put it on my finger and it fits like a glove.

I have a couple of necklaces and bracelets (gifts) but I don't wear them often. I had one ear pierced back in the 80s because it was totally cool but when I began a job search, I stopped wearing them and rarely put one in.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
  • One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
:D

Nah, but really i usually have my keys, my money clip (so much better than a wallet), and my phone. If it's a work day, I have my office keycard usually. Pretty standard stuff.