• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What happens to Wade?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Now that LeBron James officially made his decision to go back home, and Chris Bosh eventually signing that max deal with Houston, what do you guys think Wade will do? Be loyal to the city of Miami, retire or sign elsewhere?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
If he's smart he should get the hell out of there haha

But I am not sure really what he'll do

Pookeo9

Registered Member
I think he'll stay in Miami. He's been loyal to the Heat for this long, can't really see him switching teams now.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
He's gonna stay. I can't see him leaving the Heat. Not only because he's played there for his entire NBA career, but also because no one else really wants him.

Double Dribble

Well, now that the #Heat have a whole lot of cap room....

...but yes. He's edging on retirement right now.

3 rings for Wade. Not bad.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Bizzy said:
Woj writes that Bulls "gauging interest" in Dwyane Wade:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--b ... 01221.html

I would not be surprised if he left to go play in his hometown.
That's what my answer was going to be way before all the speculation came out. With Bosh and James officially gone there's really no reason for Wade to stick around. Bulls will make a pitch and Wade will consider it very hard. I do wonder if Anthony is having second thoughts about NY and Wade goes to Chi-town.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Bosh is staying w/ the Heat on a 5yr/$118 million deal, according to Yahoo. Wade will likely stay, too. So, the Rockets lose and so do the Heat. Rockets need to match Parsons' offer and keep him. Heat lost LeBron but keep Bosh and Wade. As for Love to Cleveland, Timberwolves want Wiggins but Cavs wanna keep him. Should be interesting.