• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What happens to boiling water at -22 degrees?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
No, it's not a fake video lol. If you throw hot water into cold air, it makes a giant cloud of steam. If you watch close, you can still see some of the water hit the ground lol. I've done that before, lol. It's hilarious.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I've seen it done with a cup of coffee in Russia. Not in person, unfortunately.

Or fortunately, depending on what your outlook on tit-freezingly cold regions are.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
This kind of stuff is really awesome. I would always love to see this in person.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I've done it before. It's cool when the drops leave a steam trail as they disappear before hitting the ground.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I wonder what temperature that would work at? It's around 0 here right now and I'm curious.

I love the nature of thermodynamics. I can't even begin to understand the complexities.