What happened?

F

Flyhigher

America is now a country that can no longer pay its bills, no longer wage an effective Military action, and no longer can it protect its citizens from attacks-- terrorist style bringing down 110 story buildings...

Lets take a look back at the invasion of Iraq... I funny now to remember the name of that campaign, " Shock and Awe"... I don't think any terrorist feels much shock and awe with our continued presence in Iraq...

Blind patriotism by Bush, Cheney, Rice and their neocon advisers have cast a grim shadow over the once powerful America...

tipsycatlover

Registered Member
Yep patriotisim is the worst. Better get rid of that right away.

This is the first war found primarily by politicians and lawyers so it's not surprising that when the opposition is real warriors, we are suffering.

The problem is not that terrorists brought down a 110 story building, or that the plans were laid and preparations made under the previous administration. The problem is that there haven't been enough 110 story buildings brought down. There have not been enough dead bodies. When we have enough carnage to throw the appeasers and apologists out the window of the only 110 story building left standing, we will begin to win this war.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
we have enough carnage to throw the appeasers and apologists out the window of the only 110 story building left standing, we will begin to win this war.
If the appeasers and apologists had any relevance, then we wouldn't be in Afghanistan or Iraq.

And if the terrorists take down all our skyscrapers sans one, I believe we conclusively lost the war.

Moved to History.