• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Happened?!

007 Vegita

ok in the movie 13 with Tapion/Tabion when trunks and goten did the fusion dance to make gotenks SSJ3 and then the beast Hildegarn hit gotenks down on the ground and the fusion stopped. did that mean that the fusion was knocked out of them...cuz i know damn well a hafe an hour didnt pass yet. Or was Hildegarn so strong that he made the fusion stop when he hit Gotenks SSJ3. ???

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I haven't seen it but my guess is the fusion was knocked out of them like you said. It seems logical enough.

007 Vegita

yeah but you would think that he would just go to his normal form in gotenks....not cancel out the fusion..oh well idk

V

videl_da_bomb

It could be possible that they have to have at least some energy to keep them together...so when he got knocked out it took them both out separating them because neither one had the energy to keep it together. Also like you said that they would just return to their original form, regular gotenks, if they returned to their original form technically goten and trunks is it! But I haven't seen it to know..so i really don't know!