What happened to the spree stats?

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I don't understand them now? They show 1/548542 or whatever number your at. :headscratch: I'm confused, care to explain Brixy?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I think the first number is the current spree and the next number is your record spree.

current/record

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Changed for simplicity sake. Basically it ranks all time sprees now instead of current sprees. Those who have a current spree who are also on the list will have a green spree. The others will show their all time and their current:

Current/All Time

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I havent looked to confirm it myself yet... but does this cover Thread Sprees also? Because I've got a pretty good Thread Spree that I let go a while back, I think I was at like 210 days or something crazy like that.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I havent looked to confirm it myself yet... but does this cover Thread Sprees also? Because I've got a pretty good Thread Spree that I let go a while back, I think I was at like 210 days or something crazy like that.
That's just lazier than not using the Search button properly. :lol: Yes, it covers the Thread Sprees. You're 2/122, third place (no surprise who is the first two).

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Brix got sad that I broke my spree and that I'm no longer keeping up with it. He changed the list so that my name is still on the stats.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Brix got sad that I broke my spree and that I'm no longer keeping up with it. He changed the list so that my name is still on the stats.
It's true I like to see Anita's name at all times. I have it carved into my desk in fact and filled in with paint.