What happened to the spree stats?

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Impact, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't understand them now? They show 1/548542 or whatever number your at. :headscratch: I'm confused, care to explain Brixy?

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I think the first number is the current spree and the next number is your record spree.

current/record

3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

That makes sense. When I looked at it before it just confused the hell outta me

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Changed for simplicity sake. Basically it ranks all time sprees now instead of current sprees. Those who have a current spree who are also on the list will have a green spree. The others will show their all time and their current:

Current/All Time

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I havent looked to confirm it myself yet... but does this cover Thread Sprees also? Because I've got a pretty good Thread Spree that I let go a while back, I think I was at like 210 days or something crazy like that.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

That's just lazier than not using the Search button properly. :lol: Yes, it covers the Thread Sprees. You're 2/122, third place (no surprise who is the first two).

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

lol well at least I was honest and admitted my own faults :hah:

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Brix got sad that I broke my spree and that I'm no longer keeping up with it. He changed the list so that my name is still on the stats.

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It's true I like to see Anita's name at all times. I have it carved into my desk in fact and filled in with paint.

Bliss likes this.
  10. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

What color?

I hope it's pink paint.

Mirage likes this.