• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What happened to the Saturday threads?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member

Anyway, it's that time again. Best day of the week - what's everybody up to?

I had a contact lens checkup at the eye doctor and stopped at my parents to wait for some PlayStation stuff to get delivered (I ordered Overwatch and a gaming headset that Kons had recommended in a thread a month or two ago). I plan to do some gaming tonight and maybe some drinking.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pretty quiet day for me. Ran some errands this morning. Now, I'm just on my couch watching the Jays/O's game.

No beers today for me.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Can't blame you, but it's true. I told myself not to drink today, and I will be keep that promise lol.
Haha I believe in your willpower, buddy.

I've got four beers in my fridge - I was tempted to buy more but I probably don't need them and money's a little tight. I also will probably hit a liqueur that my brother gave me as an apartment-warming gift. It's made by monks so I'm sure it will be good and strong haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha I believe in your willpower, buddy.

I've got four beers in my fridge - I was tempted to buy more but I probably don't need them and money's a little tight. I also will probably hit a liqueur that my brother gave me as an apartment-warming gift. It's made by monks so I'm sure it will be good and strong haha.

Oh nice. That looks mighty good. Love the bottle. Enjoy, bud.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Oh nice. That looks mighty good. Love the bottle. Enjoy, bud.
Thanks -- I'm also going to want to play Overwatch too I'm sure, so we'll see if I have that much to drink tonight. If it weren't for the new game, I would kind of want to.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Saturday isn't really Saturday without some college football. Only two and a half more months to wait. *sigh*

I've been enjoying me some soccer though. Looking forward to Budweiser vs Paraguay later.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm laying off the wine tonight, actually hadn't had any in a couple of weeks, I think anyway.haha

I've been gone all day, went to a few yard sales, did some shopping, spent some time with my son. He wanted me to try out his new self propelled mower so I went about 10 feet with it and accidentally let it die. That was the end of my mowing. I'll never touch it again.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm watching the Cards now after playing some Overwatch - love the game. This Benedictine stuff is delicious. Great spices in the finish.