• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Attention What happened to signatures?

Bliss

Sally Twit
The images have disappeared and some people have a link to the forum there instead.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
The images have disappeared and some people have a link to the forum there instead.
On that note, how can I change my signature? I can't seem to find that option any more.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
My signature is still there and I can go to my user control panel (MyGF) and I have the option to edit my signature under Settings and Options on the sidebar at the left.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Apparently, I'm not permitted to have a signature.

So, I'm guessing I have to pay to have a signature now. Or remove it, in this case.

The fuck.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
It doesn't give you the option to change your signature image, Nev?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
No. Straight up tells me "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature." I'm guessing the next step is payment for avatars, and access to threads older than 6 months.

At which point, I may as well just go join Something Awful.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Oh, I can see them. It's just that I can't change mine. It's odd, because I always could before. And considering Smel just repped me saying "Oi! Cunt! We're looking into it, stop being a spastic asshole!", I'm guessing my initial assumption is incorrect.
------
Oh, wait, no, looking at the membership benefits page, it does in fact say that you need to be a VIP member to be able to use a signature.

My mood has gone straight back to "the fuck."

Last edited: