What gives you the most joy?

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Like the title says; what gives you the most joy?

For me it's knowing how far I have come along in live knowing that I'm only 18. At this tender age a lot of people are still at home or what not. How ever I happen to be one of the lucky few. I'm 18 with a car, apartment, family, and work. This gives me great amounts of joy knowing that I have status close to those of people that are 2-3 times older than me.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I basically have everything I wanted: a supportive family, great friends, decent grades, any material possesions as well, etc. I could not think of anything more I could ask for(that's within reason).

I

Illosophee

I receive joy from family and friends. Just seeing them smile when something good happens makes me feel all fuzzy inside...
Truth be told, when my close friend Vail was stressed out and began crying in class because she couldn't handle being the star of a play and still getting a 4.0 GPA, I was the first one to be by her side, trying to make her smile. I'm just cool like that. When she did finally shed her tears away and smiled, I felt good. I felt joyous.

BigBlue

----------------------
being at peace, and not having to stress out about things, like being relaxed for once... its rare for me, family and friends are cool too haha

I

Illosophee

I have a weakness for cheese cake. My friend, Vail, brought me cheesecake today and I ate right then and there.. The entire box! I didn't even think about thanking her...