What gives with the Pulse?

Lorak27

Registered Member
Okay I don't claim to be an expert on the Pulse but .... what is the deal? How do people manage to get there? I understand the wacky and crazy ones as well as the mystery ones that make people think they will get a ton of money but right now #1 is a watch. Boring right? How many people are really that interested? So how is this guy doing it?

Lorak27

Registered Member
How do you think he is cheating? I mean, is he getting on the radio and asking people to watch him or does he have that many accounts he can watch himself? I guess I'm kinda naive about this stuff.

Hey Lora, it's very easy to do, and sooooo underhanded, that's why I'm not bothering to try any HP auctions right now. It's not hard to figure out who's doing it either, whether they're on the 1st or 2nd page of the pulse.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I know what you mean. After my latest one ends, I'm going to stick to regular auctions for awhile. It's just too hard to get on the Pulse right now and unless you do, it's hard to sell a whacky item or idea for any reasonable profit.

Lorak27

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Hey Lora, it's very easy to do, and sooooo underhanded, that's why I'm not bothering to try any HP auctions right now. It's not hard to figure out who's doing it either, whether they're on the 1st or 2nd page of the pulse.
So are these guys hackers or what? It kinda takes the fun out of it for everyone. Hope eBay shuts them down.

wolvergambit said:
I know what you mean. After my latest one ends, I'm going to stick to regular auctions for awhile. It's just too hard to get on the Pulse right now and unless you do, it's hard to sell a whacky item or idea for any reasonable profit.
Hey, you made it to the Pulse!! Go Girl!

Oliver made it to number 3 now on the Advertising Pulse - Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited: