• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What GF can get from FB

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
A function like "hide feeds from this forum" so I won't ever have to see Wrestling threads on my New Posts "feeds". :lol:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
You can hide online on fb from individuals? how? how? :hyper:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Oh but that makes you offline to everyone. I thought there was a more selective "online to all except x and x individuals". :)
------
Btw, GF had an invisible mode before...when we played Mafia. Then it changed to just hiding the "location" in the spy page, but still online.

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Yeah. I purposely turn on FB chat for Bliss since GTalk won't work for her anymore...but other than that, I leave it off.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
That kind of chatting could be cool on GF. Imagine, no need to send pms or vms when you just need a quick word with your online friends. It's like having a built in im system.