What Gaming Systems Do You have?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Well I have been a gamer for many years and have collected quite a few consoles and gaming systems all of which vere heavily used at some point.

Sega Genesis
Sega Game Gear
Sega Saturn
Nintendo 64 (X3)
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo DS
Nintendo Gameboy Advance
Nintendo Gameboy Color
Nintendo Wii
PC

Sadly for me I never had an NES or a SNES but I still loved the games on both of those systems. The 64 was my very first console that I played frequently, I had the Sega Genesis before the N 64 though.

that's a lot of systems, and I use all of them at least once every 3 months except for maybe that gameboy color and that game gear though those were great games, especially the sonic ones.

I can't wait to see what everyone else has.

Well I have been a gamer for many years and have collected quite a few consoles and gaming systems all of which vere heavily used at some point.

Sega Genesis
Sega Game Gear
Sega Saturn
Nintendo 64 (X3)
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo DS
Nintendo Gameboy Advance
Nintendo Gameboy Color
Nintendo Wii
PC
Hmmmm I don't see Atari listed ???

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
NES
SNES
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Gameboy (doesn't work anymore)
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance SP

Genesis
Dreamcast (someone gave it to me a couple years back and I haven't even used it)

Playstation
Playstation 2 (had it for a couple months before I sold it)

Xbox (doesn't work)
Xbox 360

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
SNES
PC
Xbox
PS1
PS2
N64
PSP

Used to have:

NES
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy ADV
Ninentdo DS Classic

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Hmmmm I don't see Atari listed ???
That's because I don't have atari and never have, I kind of wish that I had one but it's not worth it because I already have all of the games that I would buy for it, pacman, frogger, pitfall 2600, so I don't really need to get one.

I'm assuming that since your name is ATARIGUY that you have an atari right?

My favorite of the systems that I own are Wii and N64 because their games are really really good.

Sega Genesis was also really fun
I actually just figured out today that the level select code does work on the sonic mega collection for sonic the hedgehog.

On the genesis it was up,down,left,right, A, Start

and for the Gamecube it is Up,down,left,right, B, START

I'm not really sure why they changed one button in the code maybe it has to do with button placement or something.

Needless to say that the N64 was nintendo's masterpiece, it was the greatest gaming system of all time, extremely powerful for the time that it was released and the games were insanely fun and addicting, this was also back when Nintendo had Rareware running the Donkey Kong Series, they should have kept it that way. They also had Ocarina Of Time, Majora's mask, Mario 64, DK64, and a lot of other classics that are very memorable.

I'm probably not going to get another system for quite a long time, I'm not really an XBOX fan or a Playstation fan at all just Nintendo.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Colecovision
Atari 2600 (add-on for Colecovision)
N64 x 2
NES
PS2
PSX x 2
Xbox 360
Genesis
Sega 32x
Sega CD
Dreamcast
Game Boy Advance (but I think I lost it)

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Wasn't Sega CD an add on for the Genesis, I remember seeing this on the consoles box but never got one because none of the games that came on it looked impressive to me, my only Genesis games were on one cartridge.

Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Dr. Robotniks mean bean machine.

all of these came with the sonic mega collection though so I don't use my genesis at all anymore.

I wish I had a sega nomad...