3ds What games need to be released for the DS?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, Nov 24, 2007.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

There are only a couple of games that I would like to see released for the DS and all of them are originally from N64.

Donkey Kong 64

Zelda Ocarina Of Time

and maybe Starfox 64 but it isn't as important as the others.

What games would you like to see?

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I've been saying DK64 needs to come out for the DS ever since Mario 64 did. It's easily in my top 3 favorite games for the N64 and it's sad that the whole Microsoft/Rareware thing has stopped it from coming out on the DS. I'd buy it the day it came out.

OOT would be cool, but there are already enough Zelda games for the DS. I'd rather see DK64 DS first since there is nothing like it on the DS right now.

StarFox would be cool but I'd prefer a Star Wars or newer type of space shooter that used the touch screen more.

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'd like to see the Banjo kazooie and Banjo Tooie games come out.

4. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

The Samurai Warrior series or even Shogun! controlling troops around with the stylis?

5. albinoballpython

albinoballpython New Member

i agree, they were great

6. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

theres already Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Starfox: Command... so those games are already covered

I am tired of remakes, only ones I have enjoyed are the FF games, those are true remakes, not just a port with stylus controls. Mario 64 was fun, but they added the extra characters. I want true DS made games, not something with tacked on controls, just like Wii

7. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Zelda Phantom hourglass does not count at all because it's nowhere close to Ocarina of time I definitely enjoyed ocarina of time more than phantom hourglass. as for starfox command I have never even seen the game being played so I cannot say.

8. Palsa-San

Palsa-San Registered Member

Chrono Trigger would be nice, and an outside of Japan release of Seiken Densetsu 3, would be outstanding. ^_^

9. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Dont count it out, its quite an experiance. I love the art style and presentation of WW and PH, much better than Ocarina IMHO.

Ocarina was a good game, but nowhere near the level of LttP