• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What games do you own

Impact

V.I.P.
I haven't seen a thread like this, and if there is then i'm blind.

So, what games do you own? What is your favourite from that list? Ones you play most regularly.

My game library has expanded a lot in the last couple months, and i've yet to play a couple of these still.

Army of Two
Army of Two: 40th Day
Assassin's Creed
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Borderlands
Call of Cuty: Modern Warfare 2
Dante's Inferno
Dead Rising
Fable II
Fable III
Fallout:New Vegas
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
Left4Dead
Left4Dead2
Mass Effect
Medal of Honor
Need for Speed: Underground
Red Dead Redemption

Out of these, I probably play Borderlands, Gears of War 2 the most, mainly because of the multiplayer aspect, closely followed by GH:Warriors of Rock and the Left4Deads.

Favourite would have to be the Fables, although I haven't yet finished the 3rd to comment on which I prefer.

So how about you?

9thEcho

Registered Member
Well, that certainly puts my minuscule list to shame in several spectacular ways. That said, I'm not exactly a serious gamer.

I own the original Doom games (and love them) and Doom 3, Borderlands, Painkiller, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Wipeout Fury, Left4Dead, and Assassin's Creed. I haven't actually made a start on the latter two, and I'm only a little way into Borderlands.

My favourite would either be Wipeout or Painkiller, depending on the mood I'm in. I can't play Wipeout to save my life, but it's great fun, especially on multiplayer.

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
PS1: FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, MGS1, parasite eve 2, abe's odyssey, tekken 2, tekken 3, hogs of war and silent hill, crash bandicoot, crash team racing, Vagrant story.

Ps2: Shadow of the colossus, FFX, FFX-2, FFXII

Ps3: FFXIII, Metal gear solid 4, Valkyria chronicles, Resonance of fate, Tekken 6, Fallout 3, Virtua fighter 5, uncharted 2, Outrun: coast to coast, whipeout HD, Braid, Warhawk, Cuboid, Trine.

360: Just cause 2, assassins creed: brotherhood, Dead or alive 4, halo reach, halo: combat evolved.

PSP: MGS: peace walker, GT, Little big planet and Guilty gear judgment.

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'll just go through the ones I currently own, if I cover all the games I have owned it would be over 300.

Xbox 360:
Just Cause 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Guitar Hero III
Guitar Hero: World Tour
Guitar Hero 5
Guitar Hero: Metallica
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits
Guitar Hero: Van Halen
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock