Wii What Game Should Be Made?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, Nov 12, 2007.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I Was just wondering what games everyone thinks should be made for the Wii,

I would go with a new Donkey Kong Game, every Donkey Kong Game after DK 64 has been stupid, Nintendo needs to make a decent DK game because lately he hasn't been the main character in much and DK deserves a good game for the Wii because after all what is Nintendo without Donkey Kong?

2. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

I think they should go with some more Perfect Dark/Goldeneye type games. Those were the best on the 64, and the ones on Gamecube weren't the best.

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

wont happen with nintendo... those games were made by Rare which is now owned by Microsoft.

Sure they could probably get Retro to do one, but they just got done with the Prime series of games, I think they need a break

Id love to see another Blast Corps or Killer Instinct, but its just not going to happen because I believe Rare/MS own those properties

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I think Wii needs more shooters. Maybe a game like Rainbow Six or Ghost Recon, or something more fast paced like Halo or Perfect Dark. I know they can't bring those games over to Wii, but I'd like to see something similar.

5. CaliforniaSteve

CaliforniaSteve Registered Member

Hmm, need a new C&C for the PC. Im getting sick of shooters and most of the new games that are out.

6. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I think we need more platformers and action/adventure titles, screw shooters

7. dDave

A Perfect Dark game would actually not be a bad idea because the Wii controller would be perfect to aim with, it would certainly be a fun game to actually be able to aim your gun.

8. CaliforniaSteve

I think it would be fun to have a sandbox game that combines The Sims with the freedom to do pretty much anything like GTA. Have it so you can have a job, family, school, etc, but also give you the option to be on the other side of the fence. Have real time crime occuring in the game even if you arent starting it. Be able to walk into any store or house in the game, and be able to talk to everyone. Learn to date, interact socially, etc.Earn attriubute points, like the ones in The Sims, for completing certain tasks. Hell, if you were to put it on the 360, you could have achievments for graduating from college, or maybe escaping prison. Ive been pondering this idea for a number of years..... call it "Life"...though that names trademarked. I know for a fact that, if made correctly, this game would sell off of the charts, especially if you could have online communities. People would want to play it so they can act out things that they would never do in real life.

9. dDave

That would make an interesting game Steve the description really reminds me of Animal Crossing with the online communities, interact with everyone and go into any store and buy anything. Of course the characters would look a lot less cartoonish in this game.

10. CaliforniaSteve

Heh, yea, they would look a little different than Animal Crossing characters. I dunno, I dont have the resources to get a game idea like that off of the ground. Not even sure if theres a disk to hold the amount of info id want to put into the game.