Movies What game should be made into a movie?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Masakado, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Masakado

Masakado Guest

I think a Metal Gear Solid or Devil May Cry movie would be awesome. Even though they both kinda play out like movies, it would still be cool.

2. Eva_Unit01

Eva_Unit01 Guest

i wouldnt suggest a devil may cry movie, but i would suggest a MGS movie. or a final fantasy movie in which they actually use swords and not guns unlike in the fina fantasy movie:spirits within. (also not talking about FF7: Advent children<---seen it, friggin awesome, its all i have to say about it)

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I think Second sight should be a movie, even though the game was confusing...then again the movie would be too with all the flash backs @[email protected] but other than that it'd be cool!

4. SOAD2k8

SOAD2k8 Guest

Tetris: the Movie

Nuff said.

I like seeing video games made into movies, as long as Uwe Boll doesn't do them. I think that a MGS movie would be sweet as well.

5. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

A tales of Symphonia 3 part movie series would be soo awesome!

6. merob

merob Boom!

Perfect post. Seriously, I'd like to see Uwe Bowl do a tetris movie. I can see it now.. people transformin' into blocks and some sort of ghey.
    I was going to say pac man. XD

I always thought it'd be cool to see final fantasy turned into a lord of the ring type film.

7. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

LMFAO @ Tetris!!!

But I would have to go with Metal Gear Solid.

8. Masakado

Masakado Guest

lol, nice suggestions.

To add on, maybe a kirby movie, lmao.

I really want a ninja movie though... Maybe a Tenchu, Shinobi or Ninja Gaiden one.

9. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I still say Ninja gaiden and maybe a Halo movie.

10. Angel03

Angel03 Guest

Almost any kind of fighting game Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Marvel Vs Capcom, etc. Maybe Final Fantasy might make a good movie. I haven't played any of these games but I have seen music videos of FF10 or the new one after it. Or even FF8. Games with diverse characters and an interesting plot and these games seem to have it.