• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What game(s) would you like to see become movies?

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
just list which games that you would like to become movies.

i'd like to see the Jak series(of course),Sly Cooper (1,2,3), Ratchet and Clank(1,2,3) and the Kingdom Hearts games(including the GBA one) :D .

Spinlock

Registered Member
Sounds like someone wants to win that Ipod. 60 posts, 84 contest points, joined August 2006... and it's the 4th of August... :cute:

schmidtlet

Registered Member
spinlocks right...
well any way i would like to see metriod, sonic, or mario become a movie

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
hey, this site is very addictive! and i want to voice my opinions. and besides, i already own an MP3 player(although it would be nice to get the ipod nano).

Last edited:

supraderk

I don't really want to see any games made into movies. Out of the handful they've already done they've been pretty bad.

But if there was someone out there that could pull one off successfully, I would have to say that I would really like to see a Legend of Zelda movie. I imagine it would probably be something like the Lord of the Rings in production value.

consolegamer

shadow of the colossus!!!!! jak series daxter for the psp too. prince of persia series.

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
consolegamer's right. a daxter movie would be [email protected]$$. i love that game. shadow of the colossus would make in an insanely awesome movie, but it would have to be done right. metal gear solid games are very cinematic, but they should NOT be made movies. think about it. there's no way that anyone could make a metal gear movie that lives up to the game.

schmidtlet

Registered Member
i just found out they're making a splinter cell movie!!! and eggs....

schmidtlet

Registered Member
serious?! that would be sweet, but i need some proof first.:-/
if u want proof then u should look on the splinter cell: chaos theory game 4 the trailer