What game do you prefer?

What poker game do you prefer?

• Total voters

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Which game do you prefer and why?

I love 7-card simply because there's more cards out and you're able to see possibilities easier. I love hold 'em, but I'm getting bored of it, so I've switched to mostly 7-card as of late.

You?

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Hold'em rocks! That's all we ever play at college...well...we play black jack aswell, the guys nicknamed me dolly dealer --_--

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
When things get serious, and for money, I play Hold 'em. When I'm just goofin' and playing around, it's seven card stud for me, you get big hands more often, but I'm not really used to it.

S

Stoner

When I got out of the Marines I played poker for a living. This was before it was huge on television. Now it seems everyone and their brother are "professional" poker players.

I always preferred 7CS. Why? Simple. It drastically reduces luck as opposed to Hold'em. In TH you can have very little skill and do fairly decent. In 7CS you have to have lots of skill and the patience of Job.

CamelPepper

Registered Member
7 card is easier to determine the possible hands someone has, but hold 'em takes a lot less time to deal and get rolling with.

I enjoy five card draw.

7 card, 5 draw, hold 'em would be how I categorize my favorite to least... but all I ever actually play is hold 'em.