What game do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by Merc, Jan 31, 2007.

?

What poker game do you prefer?

1. Texas Hold 'em

73.7%
  2. 5-Card Draw

5.3%
  3. 7-Card Stud

5.3%
  4. Omaha Hold 'em

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

15.8%
  1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Which game do you prefer and why?

I love 7-card simply because there's more cards out and you're able to see possibilities easier. I love hold 'em, but I'm getting bored of it, so I've switched to mostly 7-card as of late.

You?

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Hold'em rocks! That's all we ever play at college...well...we play black jack aswell, the guys nicknamed me dolly dealer --_--

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

For some resason, I do terribly in poker games of any kind. I guess 5-card is my favorite though.

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

When things get serious, and for money, I play Hold 'em. When I'm just goofin' and playing around, it's seven card stud for me, you get big hands more often, but I'm not really used to it.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Hold em is the only one I know how to play. My cousin knows the others, but all we ever play is hold em.

6. Stoner

Stoner Guest

When I got out of the Marines I played poker for a living. This was before it was huge on television. Now it seems everyone and their brother are "professional" poker players.

I always preferred 7CS. Why? Simple. It drastically reduces luck as opposed to Hold'em. In TH you can have very little skill and do fairly decent. In 7CS you have to have lots of skill and the patience of Job.

7. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

7-Card Stud is my favorite card game

8. ChinUp

ChinUp ยค Breathe

Ya // when it comes to poker give me five & leave it @ that .. were not playing black jack or rummy so ..

9. CamelPepper

CamelPepper Registered Member

7 card is easier to determine the possible hands someone has, but hold 'em takes a lot less time to deal and get rolling with.

I enjoy five card draw.

7 card, 5 draw, hold 'em would be how I categorize my favorite to least... but all I ever actually play is hold 'em.

10. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

I Texas Hold 'em alot
    but, 7-card stud is my favorite and im alot better at it too