What Game Do You Plan To Buy Next?

IVANCHUK

Registered Member
Most likely I'm going to pick up "Fight Night Rd.4" and "Dragon Age Origins"

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I am waiting for a few games to come out, but a game that is already out that I want to get next is Arma 2 Arrowhead, I can't find it in the shops :(

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
Valkyria chronicles 2, GT5, Castlevania: LoS and... thats it for this year. Maybe LBP2 and some psp games.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I had a quick look and it looks like it will be awesome, I just hope they fix the level 20 cap and that they put more classes in. Other than that I will most likely be getting it when it does come out.

Ultra_Critical

Registered Member
Most likely I'm going to pick up "Fight Night Rd.4" and "Dragon Age Origins"
Dragon Age is a fantastic RPG that blends real-time action and strategy seamlessly. I love RPGs and haven't played one this great since Neverwinter Nights.

My next video game purcheses might include the new "Medal of Honor", "Call of Duty: Black Ops", and "Mafia 2".

My purchases for sure include "Diablo 3" (Whenever the hell Blizzard releases it), "Dead Space 2" and "Gears of War 3".

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
This upcoming weekend, I'm planning on picking up Just Cause 2. I watched Pretzelcorps play it before, and it looks damn sweet. Also, I need a game that I can just screw around in to kill time and such.

The other two games i'm looking forward to this fall are Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Halo Reach. I'm definitely getting those when they come out.