• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Game are you playing?

Malificus

Likes snow
I'm playing Star Wars: KOTOR right now, I've played through it before, but I'm still finding things I never did before, which was pretty nice.

Rastisrules

Registered Member
im currently playing 2 games.FF7 for the millionth time (it never gets old :D) and DMC 3. Both are awsome games.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I'm sort of playing a game called The Clue for DOS. It's a game based around robbery. You get to plan each coup, making your hopefully successful route around the building you're stealing from. I say sort of playing however because later on you have to deal with guards, who will set the alarm if you're spotted. As such, I tend to study my coups on paper out of the game before making a route plan so that things hopefully run much more smoothly.

T

TurkuSama

counter strike source
halo2
kingdom hearts: chain of memories

T

the.game

Madden 06. I've pretty much only been playing NBA Live and Madden lately but before that, it used to be Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon.

W

wweman101

I am playing the godfather...which i beat already, it's just so interseting and i found out cool new things and im also playing MLB: the show.....career takes soooo long

D

doingbrutalthings

im still playing mlb:the show too, im doing career mode for the 2nd time and im playing svr 06...im mastering general manager mode :D

B

barfootboards

currently im playing Naruto for the PSP, its pretty crazy and awesome, just about done with it

9ten

Gran Turismo 4. Just got a beautiful silver DB9, great car for the weight it carries. :D

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Changed from The Clue! to Gender Wars, forgot I had it.