What Foreign Country Would You Like to Visit?

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Whats the one place outside of the states (if you live inside of it) you would like to visit?

Mine would have to be Russia, besides the history and landscape.....the accent is so romantic and hot! Forget french being the launguage of love, lol. But yeah, also I like their cuisine. A friend of mine is Russian and his mother cooks for us all the time when we're over or bored, some delicious stuff right there.

~Shwa'

B

Badfish

Man, that's tough. I really want to tour Latin America and Europe, but if I had to pick one country I'd probably pick England. Just because I have been facinated with their culture for a long time, and some of my favorite musicians and people come from England.

Hinata

La Coquette
Id love to do a tour of Asia.... from India to all the Pacific Islands... But I think I'd love I mean absolutely love to visit Tibet...

I mean the serenity of the nation and to be that up close and personal to Mt. Everest would be the greatest.. hehe!

I've always thought Japanese culture was cool. I would love to go there someday just to experience it. The main problem would be comunication for me though, since I think I am unable to learn a foreign language (as evidenced by my terrible grades in Spanish in highschool).

I'd do all the usual things. See the sights, try the food, have a baby with a local...you know, the usual. (end Scrubs quote)

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
My dad was in the USAF for a while so we've been to and visted a lot of Asia and Europe. We also made it to Australia and New Zealand. I've been to both Canada and Mexico.

As for place's I have not been, I would really love to visit India or Italy.