What food do you love that you used to hate?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Harmony, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Harmony

Harmony Registered Member

I used to hate tuna and baked beans (not together:p) but now I love them. I could eat them whenever. I'm a whole lot less picky about my food now actually.

What food do you love that you used to hate?

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I use to hate Sauerkraut but I don't mind a little now and again.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is yogurt. I use to hate yogurt especially strawberry yogurt, but now I love it and cannot get enough of it.

4. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I used to hate onions, but now I love them.

5. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

Anything spicy I love spicy food more than I love life.
    However when I was a kid I avoided the hell out of it, but now I put hot sauce on my cereal.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Not a food really, but I could never drink orange juice but all of a sudden, I find myself drinking it.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I used to hate mayo on sandwiches. Now, even though I don't have it that much still, I like it a lot more. Especially with chicken. Yuuummm.

8. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I used to hate baked beans, now I think they are ok and eat them sometimes.

A big one is prawns, used to hate them, not I love them! I feel like some now too.

9. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

I used to hate mushrooms and now I am loving them in everything! They are so delicious!

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Tuna and baked beans actually go very well together with a jacket potato. It might sound gross but it works.

I used to hate onions but now I love them with pretty much anything. I don't eat them all the time but the flavour they give certain foods is wonderful.