What Food Do You Eat but You Know You Shouldn't

green8659

Registered Member
Hey Everyone,

Just curious what is the one food that each person here eats that they know is just horrible for them but they eat it anyway because it's just THAT GOOD! Even though it is health damaging.

My food of choice is Vanilla Zingers. I don't know if they sell them in Europe so for the sake of those across the pond they are basically icing covered Twinkies but they are delicious and I just can't stay away. They aren't actually too bad on fat content but the sugar is through the roof.

What is everyone else's health destroying edible vice?

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
chicharron/pork rind (seasoned and deep fried)

from wiki:

Though generally considered junk food and among the unhealthiest of foods, there is some interest in pork rinds as an alternative snack food due to the Atkins Diet, since pork rinds contain no carbohydrates (unless flavored). They are, however, high in fat and sodium. The fat content of pork rinds is similar to that of potato chips, but the amount of sodium in a serving of pork rinds is nearly five times that of a serving of potato chips.

Bananas

Endangered Species
My food of choice is Vanilla Zingers. I don't know if they sell them in Europe so for the sake of those across the pond they are basically icing covered Twinkies but they are delicious and I just can't stay away.
Im still no closer no knowing what a zinger is!:confused:
What is a Twinkie? sounds like something little boys have but little girls dont:-o

What is everyone else's health destroying edible vice?
I must be so boring as I am struggling to think of one. I must eat too healthy.
Flapjacks (<<the UK oatty type not the US pancake ones) are probably the most unhealthy thing I eat and I make them myself. Occasionally I will buy a cheesecake, I guess that is not to healthy.