• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What food are you craving?

Marie

Registered Member
I'm craving a mexican chicken sandwich *drools* :lol:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Fried chicken... or mashed potatoes.

Wait, both!

katharina

Registered Member
I'm craving a mexican chicken sandwich *drools* :lol:
Oh, don't do this to me at dinnertime! :) Okay, I guess I'd have to say that I'm craving sushi. I'll be getting some on Saturday... just the right amount of wasabi on top, though... not enough to have me clutching my throat and turning red. :lol:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's late and I'm thirsty and I could really use some pink lemonade right now... (Does that count? Not really a food but it would definitely do it for me!)

:)

katharina

Registered Member
It's late and I'm thirsty and I could really use some pink lemonade right now... (Does that count? Not really a food but it would definitely do it for me!)

:)
You're probably so thirsty 'cause you wanted something "Mexican and salty" before! Okay, pink lemonade sounds pretty good... but only if it's sweet enough. It's morning now and I had breakfast, so I'm not even craving sushi any longer. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Damn, I still want Taco Bell.

April22nd

Wagamamas!!
I love the food there!! You guys are mostly American right.. do you have
Wagamamas in America?!
Its gorgeous Japanese food!!
YUM!