What fantasy species would you be?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

If you could be any fantasy species, humans excluded, which would you be? Could be from a movie, book, tv show, videogame, etc.

Don't just pick the "human" aliens either. Try to pick something that at least wouldn't be confused for a human if it came down to it. If you want to pick a human looking species then at least choose a non-human looking one as well.

For example, Darth Maul is of the species "Iridonian Zabrak" but he pretty much looks like a human with face paint on. Same goes for hobbits, elves, dwarfs etc. If you pick one of those types then go ahead and also post a species that is less human looking.

Also, try to post a picture of the species you pick if you can find one.

2. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Fuckin' this. It's a griffin.

[​IMG]

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I always thought the male Iksar in EverQuest were cool - especially if they were wearing robes:

[​IMG]

Something about a lizard-man I like. Interesting. =o

4. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Either Centauress [​IMG]
    Or Pegasus [​IMG]

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm curious on what the more right-winger posters of this forum will pick. So far, Hybrix and I picked fantasy creatures that look evil instead of the courageous, peaceful creatures that Twitch and Boredie picked thus far. Does that have a deeper meaning to it, or am I just over thinking it? Haha =D

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  6. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

[​IMG]

To throw a kink in Vilky's theory, I'd go with Illithid a.k.a. the Mind Flayer. All your brains are belong to me.

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

A Vulcan from Star Trek or a Predator.

[​IMG]

8. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

My answer depends on the scenario - would I be living in a fantasy world, where I might have to fight other fantasy monsters? Or would the world be pretty much like it is now, but with me being the only fantasy creature? Do I have my mind inside the fantasy creature's body? Or if I choose a fantasy creature with animal-level intelligence; that's what I'm stuck with?

9. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I'd be the Great Cthulhu. Immortal, the definition of terror, and monstrous in size. Though, he is vaguely humanoid, I think the face and wings should set him apart from the rules.

[​IMG]

10. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

I would be a phoenix...born again and rising from the ashes.

[​IMG]