What famous person have you been told you look like?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Westy, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Westy

Westy Registered Member

Has anyone ever said you look like someone famous.
    When i was younger i was told i looked like Kirk Stevens.....A snooker player(Canadian i believe)
    Also told later that i looked like Eric Idle of Monty Python fame.
    What about you guys? :D

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

when we were both younger, Jennifer Grey (pre-nose job for her)

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I like to wear different type of hats, and one day I wore this hat and a few people said I looked like Joey Jeremiah from Degrassi. But I personally don't think so.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I always get Mick Foley, Jack Black, and Kevin Smith.

More directly, Silent Bob.

5. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

That dude who played Mac's boyfriend on JAG, I think. This girl in college said I looked like someone on the show who used to be on it and at the time I'd almost never seen the show so had no clue. But now that I'm a semi-fan of it, I've watched it to find as close a match as I can get, and I think she was talking about that husky boyfriend dude with the poofy black hair and slight double-chin. Not all that bad, but just makes me thankful I eventually lost the weight ;)

6. patkick

patkick #21

One person said I looked like Crayon Shin Chan. (That funny anime little guy with the thick eyebrows on adult swim) I've got thick eyebrows so I see where she's getting that from. And another person said I looked a bit like the guy from the Virginia Tech massacre. Kinda insulting I guess.

You could always check which celebrity you look like on myheritage.com. ( go to celebrity collage)

MyHeritage face recognition

This is who I got (86% resemblance according to their software) I'm the guy on the right.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

People have told me that I look like Chris Martin, the lead singer of Coldplay.

8. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

linday lohan back when she and i were both about 13 and she still had red hair.

no one ever says that more than once.

9. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I've been told a couple times I resemble Will Ferrel. I don't see it. I think it mostly has to do with my personality.

10. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

trust me...you dont look like Joey Jeremiah...not at all

and as for me, thankfully no one