• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What ever happened to...

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Has there been members of GF you have known who seems to have just disappeared with no form of what happened, or why? :bolt:

Or maybe you would just like to remember a former member you have not seen in forever and tell a little about them. :yabber:

----------------

For me, only being here just under 1 year, I really miss Dabs. Her and I where never close, but I have a lot of concern about what has happened to her, how she is. I miss reading her posts, and just seeing her around the forum.

Another mystery to me, is Janesmith, I never agreed with her in MD, but she seemed to be making a name for herself, then poof! gone...

Bliss

Sally Twit
Nightsurfer was a well respected and adored member. I know he is OK as I see him play games on FB but it is not the same without him here.
He was a great mod and a great poster. He was also a lot of fun in chat. Really interesting guy.

agphoenix is another great guy. He didn't stay long at all because he didn't see eye to eye with soeme of the staff. We exchanged a lot of PM's and he did send me a final PM to tell me he wouldn't be around any more. He was a sweetheart.

And of course my better half, Syndicate. I'm sure a lot of people would agree that he was/is hilarious and made a lot of great posts. Luckily for me I still see him all the time but a lot of people used to tell me to get him to come back.
He moves on to new things quite quickly to be honest. He is a hardcore gamer so it was difficult for him to keep posting here.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Before the merge we had a really cool member named "Wrecked" that I always wish would have stuck around.

Nightsurfer is one that nearly everyone misses.

Kiwi is another GF'er that I miss pretty badly.

EA is too busy to post here but I get to talk to her anyway but I'd love to see her posting again.

Phoenix is busy and never posted much but it would be nice to have her around again.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I miss RATTIE alot, I thought she was a good member and I wish she would come back to the forum. I see her around on FB all the time though.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
the irony of this thread is killing me :(

I miss RATTIE too, but it is nice to see her on facebook. And I really do miss Denise. It would be nice if Corona came back more than twice a year. And Duke. <3 Duke is awesome.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.

I miss RATTIE too, but it is nice to see her on facebook. And I really do miss Denise. It would be nice if Corona came back more than twice a year. And Duke. <3 Duke is awesome.
I love how her mood is set to happy. I mean no matter what life threw at her, the girl always managed to stay happy.

I wish ExpectantlyIronic were still around. The guy added a good perspective to things in a well thought out respectful manner.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
CircleOne.
Mecha.
AM Radio.
Italiano.
Sepiroth_Muramase.
CMK_Eagle.

Did I blow your minds with my retro styles?

Impact

V.I.P.
SuiGeneris and Xeilo, mainly. I miss those dudes. I also wish icegoat came around more often, or was back to being a regular. I miss those long ass novel posts.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
CircleOne.
Mecha.
AM Radio.
Italiano.
Sepiroth_Muramase.
CMK_Eagle.

Yes. I never even knew CircleOne, that's how long ago she disappeared.
CMK_Eagle was cool, he was a lot like CO in his MD posts, except he actually liked Bruce Springsteen. :p He had a quote from Thunder Road in his sig.

Wasn't there someone named tipsy something or other? tipsy catlover maybe?

Iris

rainbow 11!
Before the merge we had a really cool member named "Wrecked" that I always wish would have stuck around.

Nightsurfer is one that nearly everyone misses.

Kiwi is another GF'er that I miss pretty badly.

EA is too busy to post here but I get to talk to her anyway but I'd love to see her posting again.

Phoenix is busy and never posted much but it would be nice to have her around again.
This.

This. This. This. When I saw she was the OP, I.. Don't know.

I love how her mood is set to happy. I mean no matter what life threw at her, the girl always managed to stay happy.

I wish ExpectantlyIronic were still around. The guy added a good perspective to things in a well thought out respectful manner.
I agree.

CircleOne.
Mecha.
AM Radio.
Italiano.
Sepiroth_Muramase.
CMK_Eagle.

CircleOne, Mecha, and Italiano.

Wasn't Eagle the dude the FLIPPED shit in flaming? and was stalking jeanie?

SuiGeneris and Xeilo, mainly. I miss those dudes. I also wish icegoat came around more often, or was back to being a regular. I miss those long ass novel posts.
Yes! I miss the fun nights in chat with them.