NES What Ever Happened to Your First NES

yooperchick

Registered Member
For the life of me, I cannot remember what happened to my first NES. I had the power pad too. I am thinking it may have been passed down to a younger member of my family (a nephew maybe?) but I am not sure.

Just curious to see what happened to everyone else's NES, or do you still have it?

I don't know what happened to my first NES, but I think it might be sitting in the attic. I do know that my second NES (the newer top-loading model) is in the attic, though.

Wrecked

Registered Member
only had 1 NES and it still works. also got R.O.B. and a light gun.

it's in a box somewhere in the garage i think.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I still have my first and only NES. I haven't played it in a couple years but I'm sure it still works with enough blowing.

dk_rare

Registered Member
My nes is under my bed, tucked away with dozens of old games, gaming mags and other junk I can't bring myself to throw away

Gamechamp

Registered Member
I wasn't a serious gamer back then, and since I didn't play it much it was loaded into the back trunk of a car to give away to someone the next day. Really unlucky, someone saw it being loaded in and the next day the truck had been opened and the NES stolen. I would have lost it even if it hadn't been stolen... pretty strange, huh?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
My orinigal NES was traded in for my Super Nintendo... that was the first and last time I ever traded a system... it took me years to replace my NES collection, and now its about 100X's bigger than it was when I was a kid!!

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I lent my regular NES to one of my younger friends (13 at the time) and the careless idiot lost it. I had that thing forever and it never broke down. I had to replace the system and all the games by buying them from ebay, and I STILL need to replace the system that replaced the system (because of the sticker on it) and the idiot still has to pay me back. I hate idiots. Fucking immature idiots.