• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What drugs have you done, or that you do?

P

panik100

No drugs here, I'm a clean slate. I overdosed on pure DXM once to try and force lucid dreams, but nothing beyond "safe."

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never did any drugs in my life, I only smoke half a cigarette in my life, sometimes when I drink I have a cigar with my friends but that's about it, never smoked weed, and I probably will never will.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think everyone should at least try it once, to see what it is like, weed that is, other drugs I wouldnt say try.

D

dias2525

I only tried weed once that was it I hated it. My dad let me try a cigarette once when I was like 9. It all taste so horrible so I'm never doing anything like that stuff again. I one time got hook on a pain killer and occasional drink.

B

barfootboards

most kids cant hadle the smoke right away, its new so your body wouldnt know how to react to it

Blur

iPimp
^which might be why parents let a kid try a cigarette young, to get it in their head now that it's nasty. Just a possibility.

P

panik100

I agree with that. I can't stand to watch people smoke (cigarettes), it's just so wrong. Why would you kill yourself like that and PAY FOR IT as well? Have you seen the cost of cigarettes? Buying them is a bad habit, as bad as being addicted to gambling or scratch off lottery tickets. And then spewing out smoke that is harmful to the innocent people around them, man how heartless can a person be? Cigarettes should be banned from this country. They are already considering putting a "fat tax" on fast food and banning soda from restaurants and schools, so why not punish the tobacco industry as well? It should have been done a long time ago. The way I see it, there's no benefit from smoking whatsoever. People who claim "it calms them down" are thinking of the placebo effect, and not the cigarette itself. The bottom line is that cigarettes kill people. The tobacco industry wants to make money so bad, then why doesn't it export all our tobacco and sell it for even higher prices? There's an answer.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont remember exactly, because there is quite a lot of chemicals, but if you are having stomach problems, etc then some doctors do tell you to smoke a cigarette.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
steph Dating & Relationships 6
JesseCuster Politics & Law 20
Joshua Howe NBA 23
sunrise Health & Fitness 3
sunrise Sports 0