• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What drugs have you done, or that you do?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

This thread is here to discuss the drugs that you have done in the past, tried, or are doing right now. Do not be afraid to post what you have tried. I have tried various sorts of drugs other then weed. I have taken hits of ecstasy, snorted coke, and tripped out on shrooms plenty of time. The latter of the three I still do from time to time. However, I do not believe that doing drugs is right or "cool." I was just bored and basically experiemented around with some in my past. A few of my friends happen to be rather heavily involved in the underworld you could say, so I have rather easy access to all sorts of things, which can be good and bad.

B

barfootboards

other then common medicines, weed would be it, and i dont plan on goign any further, but who knows i'll probably get wasted or ripped off my ass liek usual and end up tryign somethign else

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I know what you mean, I was either very high, or very drunk when I experimented. Though with shrooms I did that on my own, and still do on occasion. I figure I will when I get to Amsterdam as well.

B

barfootboards

hell i dont think i'd come back alive if i ever went to Amsterdam lol

Blur

iPimp
Well i of course smoke weed, I dunno I think I'm addicted...anyways I tried ecstacy that one night piccolo....shit was very bad I got a chunk of time I dont remember anything...NEVER try that, and I assume coke and other hard drugs have similar effects....also don't let dumb friends come over when you're going to get high on weed, cause your judgement is skewed, that's how I ended up taking x. Other than weed and ecstacy I've smoked like a pack of cigarettes but those are nasty and I dont smoke those.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I do remember that night Blur, you were acting a bit crazy, it was rather amusing. Anyway, I have smoked weed thats been laced with LSD, you wanna talk about weird. Nobody told me it was laced so I was trippin out in a bad way. I had no idea what was going on. I actually dont smoke cigarettes though, for some reason, just not my thing.

B

barfootboards

blahhhhh never had cigarettes, had cigars, weed, and black and milds (i consider them more cigars), but never cigarettes lol

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I make blunts out of swisher sweets, well I dont, but I know people who do, I cant roll, never really wanted to learn how either. I do smoke them though.

B

barfootboards

never rolled, frankly dont care for it, apples are good though ^_^

B

bmxbunnie17

i smoked weed a couple of times in the past but that is about it

unless you count overdosing on pain killers with iced capancinios like doin drugs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
steph Dating & Relationships 6
JesseCuster Politics & Law 20
Joshua Howe NBA 23
sunrise Health & Fitness 3
sunrise Sports 0