What DON'T You Like About the Poster Above You?

Icyblackflame

Registered Member
No more kissing ass and worshipping the ground that others walk on! What irks you about the poster above you? Please try to keep ths about their posting skills. I want this to be more of a "how can I better myself as a poster" thread. But, whatever. If you must stray away from that, then that's okay. It gives the next poster reason to ridicule and mock you! -And then she laughed-

:lol:

Note: This is not in the F&C section for a reason.
-Icy

Much like the majority of people on here, he has misguided perceptions. *shrugs*

He did use the correct term tho. I am argumentative as opposed to hostile. I hold an opposition against them. Where he faltered tho is temper.....I just have a strong urge to point out falsities and redirect to truths...its a flaw tho.

Icyblackflame

Registered Member
He needs to realize that he comes off as a hostile person whether he means to or not. As you said to me, there is much emotion in your posts and you may want to control that.
-Icy

I thought you had said you don't want this to become a "how can I better myself as a poster" thread. You just gave me advice.....

She's just as oppositional as me....