What DON'T You Like About the Poster Above You?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Icyblackflame, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Icyblackflame

Icyblackflame Registered Member

No more kissing ass and worshipping the ground that others walk on! What irks you about the poster above you? Please try to keep ths about their posting skills. I want this to be more of a "how can I better myself as a poster" thread. But, whatever. If you must stray away from that, then that's okay. It gives the next poster reason to ridicule and mock you! -And then she laughed-

:lol:

Note: This is not in the F&C section for a reason.
    -Icy

2. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

The potency of her own character in her posts. This is also a strength. Its double-bladed in her case....

3. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Gets argumentative about petty issues, needs to control his temper to combat that.

4. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Much like the majority of people on here, he has misguided perceptions. *shrugs*

He did use the correct term tho. I am argumentative as opposed to hostile. I hold an opposition against them. Where he faltered tho is temper.....I just have a strong urge to point out falsities and redirect to truths...its a flaw tho.

5. Icyblackflame

He needs to realize that he comes off as a hostile person whether he means to or not. As you said to me, there is much emotion in your posts and you may want to control that.
    -Icy

6. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

I thought you had said you don't want this to become a "how can I better myself as a poster" thread. You just gave me advice.....

She's just as oppositional as me....

7. Icyblackflame

He needs to start reading more carefully.
    -Icy

8. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Evidently, I need to stop skimming then....(noted flaw: I am lazy)

Her emotions flow from her posts

9. ChinUp

ChinUp ยค Breathe

Is wide open to theft attacks ..

10. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

I have the thief immunity thing, dude....

Unnecessarily belligerent at times