• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Does Your Gaming Place Look Like

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
If something looks like what you have, you should say that. Your earlier post made it seem like it was yours. If something is not yours, then don't say it is.

Birdhouse

Registered Member
what the point of lying. I was like if u have that many game you should be rich and you should be a prenium member. nice try buddy.:lol: :lol:

Gamechamp

Registered Member
My gaming setup... there are shelf things in the wall of my living room. At the top is a small one, where I put my Gamecube, PS2, and Xbox games. Below that is a large shelf, on which the tv is placed. Under that is another shelf, in which I keep an old PS, instruction manuals which have lost their case, cases that have lost their games, and several other things. Once I put the Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube there, but it was really too small and dangerous for the systems to fall, so now they're in a small cove below that, except the Xbox, which is held in a different room. Also in that small cove is a near-broken vcr, which is only kept because it's the only place to hook the games up. It's really useless except for that hook-up in the back.