• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What does the star mean?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
What's the star next to Samus's name mean?

Julie

Registered Member
Re: Who Remembers Me? (samus? rs? anyone?)

If you go under User CP & add your eBay ID to your profile, the star is the same as the feedback star you have on eBay.

What's the little trophy symbol next to yours from?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Re: Who Remembers Me? (samus? rs? anyone?)

Buckeye101 said:
What's the star next to Samus's name mean?
it means IM SPECIAL and your not!!

Actually its my feedback star from ebay, since all boards are now one basically, it shows up on all forums

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
This may or may not stay here. It's already been removed from 2 of the forums, and is only on GF and AF at this point. Just waiting for the crowd's reaction. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The trophy means you have an arcade high score.

Julie

Registered Member
OK, dumb question here...but bear with me cuz I'm still new. What's the arcade?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's for Premium only, although since you are a Premium over at AF you can play all the same games over there. Look under the premium forums and click on "Arcade." :) All the games are identical, and all the scores are global, so it wont matter what site you play on, your score will still save in the same place as everyone elses.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Andrew said:
This may or may not stay here. It's already been removed from 2 of the forums, and is only on GF and AF at this point. Just waiting for the crowd's reaction. :)
CROWD:

:-o "OHHHHHH *GASP* EEUUKKK HORROR UGHHHGGH!!! SICK.... AURGHgH EWWWW!!!! Naaahhugghaaaahooerrr.... muuaaahhyuk... *pukes* uuuooghhhhughh... :sick: :urp: "