• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

what does it means when a boy touch girl` head?

leomay

Registered Member
;)....
days ago i meet an old friend of mine ,when he saw me ,he touched my head ....we used be very good friend a long time ago..i love his roommater that times ...i feel some kinds of warm and i cannot say clearly what it like ,,'seems he treat me like a little sister?
i met three men who touched my head ,my dad ,this friend,and a boy who i loved .he know i like him ,but we donnot make it clear,when i was very sad and crying ,he did that....
i want to know boys opinion,,:confused::confused:
i think it means two kinds of things ,he treat the girl like a little sister or lovely kids...
the other is he like her.....'
so what boy` think?

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
How did he touch your head? Where abouts on your head was it?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
:rofl:

How did he touch your head? With hand or with head?

I think it doesn't matter. (as long as he didn't touch you elsewhere :lol:).

But seriously, sounds like a culture thing to worry about someone touching your head...
:shifteyes:

Don't worry leo, it doesn't mean you have to marry him.

Bliss

Sally Twit
As long as he didn't touch you with his penis then I don't think you need to worry. I guess it's just a way of greeting someone. When I was a kid people would pat me on the head sometimes.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Where are the boys? :)

I think touching someone's head/hair is a sign of closeness (unless the person is hitting you :lol:). I wouldn't do it to people I barely know. Now whether the closeness is brotherly or something else, it's hard to tell. You will have to interpret it with his other actions/behavior towards you.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I'm glad everyone thinks my reply was so funny :stare:

I was simply trying to clarify in what way he touched it, like if it was a pat on the head or if it was stroking or what so I could try and answer the question.

Anyway, Leomay I think it was just something friends do by the sounds of it. I don't think it means anything but friendship and caring.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm glad everyone thinks my reply was so funny :stare:
What are you talking about? :confused: I don't see anyone referencing your reply.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
What are you talking about? :confused: I don't see anyone referencing your reply.

I got a few comments on reps and on msn about how funny my post was. Haha I guess I should have said that in my original post.

leomay

Registered Member
:rofl:

How did he touch your head? With hand or with head?

I think it doesn't matter. (as long as he didn't touch you elsewhere :lol:).

But seriously, sounds like a culture thing to worry about someone touching your head...
:shifteyes:

Don't worry leo, it doesn't mean you have to marry him.
lol..an not worry...he pat with his hand..i think maybe he want to show his close...

.i just want to know is it boys always do that like he is a big brother?aha..:confused::confused:

Reactions: Sim

Sim

Registered Member
lol..an not worry...he pat with his hand..i think maybe he want to show his close...

.i just want to know is it boys always do that like he is a big brother?aha..:confused::confused:
Maybe it's indeed hard to tell, because of cultural difference between China and Germany ... I'm confused even when I travel not further France, and girls kiss me on the cheeks just the moment I reach out my hand to shake it! :lol: (For greeting, girls and guys kiss each other on the cheeks in France, but here in Germany, we just shake hands, or hug when we are closer.)

So I am not sure if it is the same in China, but I think when a guy touches your hair/face for greeting, it's probably just a sign they feel close to you (may be like a brother, or more, I don't know), but I don't think he would do that if he wasn't fond of you at all. So I think he likes you. But if it is liking you like a sister, or anything else, I don't know.