• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What does it mean if a girl looks at me in class?

Kian_boem98

Registered Member
when this girl i liked came back to class cause she was feeling sick so she stayed home all week & on Friday she came late to class & when she walked in to class i saw her looking at me but i just looked away

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sometimes this just means she happened to look at you for no reason at all. It is hard to define a girl looking at you as anything else but time could tell more. Girls haves eyes too and sometimes look at people with them, and not just people they like. :)

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wouldn't read too much in just a look. People often look at someone looking at them. Next time don't turn your head away and smile at her.

Impaired

Registered Member
You are in the direction her eyes were pointed.

Smiling, winking, adding to the look are more meaningful.

Kian_boem98

Registered Member
Sometimes this just means she happened to look at you for no reason at all. It is hard to define a girl looking at you as anything else but time could tell more. Girls haves eyes too and sometimes look at people with them, and not just people they like. :)
Lol but I don't know when she came late to class and when she walked into class i just saw her looking at me. I don't even know why though. But then I just looked away so I guess it doesn't mean anything?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
It means she just looked at you.

Eye contact =/= flirting. Buuuuuuuut, since she's the only person who knows what her intent was, why not just ask her?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I walked into class and saw a frog and a girl was looking at that. I don't think she had any medical issues but the frog totally did.

Kian_boem98

Registered Member
when I walking to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her teacher & I was looking at her but she was looking straight ahead & then I stopped looking. Then later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?