• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you?

missmel2

Registered Member
There is such a wide array of people here, and I must say we all seem to have a charm and sense of humor ;) I was just curious what we all do for a living ? Yes aside from auctions lol
Im a daycare provider, yep you guessed it i dont get out much :) But it is fun and I am with my kids all day so i can't complain :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Bless your heart Miss!! My hats off to you! It takes special people to be day care workers! LOL I stopped in once early to pick up my three year old and oh my gosh! I would have to had ear plugs to of stayed in there!! LOL

Me, I"m a secretary in a furniture factory one day to be UNEMPLOYED when they find out all I do is stay in here all day!!

hehe!!

missmel2

Registered Member
LOL Jennifer,,, Believe me by the end of the day as much as i love all the kids that come into my home i am soooo ready for them to go home :) But i figured when i started if i wanted to be and if I was going to be at home with my kids all day , I can at least provide a safe environment for other kids to play too :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I would LOVE to be a stay at home mom! I was just discussing with my boss the possiblity of getting laid off work. Only problem there is I would have no insurance. I could not afford to keep it from here.

doubles2004

Registered Member
hello all
well with me i think at times i would rather have your jobs .than mine at times i live here in dallas and own my own mobile home repair business

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Well I used to work for a large dept store buying office and I was also a former model. I did a lot of extra work in movies. Now I am at home and spend most of my time at my computer LOL. Going broke on Ebay.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hi everyone! I am an artist/writer/business owner/insurance sales-just depends on the time of day...I guess you could say my most rewarding job right now though is taking care of my 3 daughters! :D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, I haven't officially worked since this January, but if life was a game of twister, I'd need more hands.

I have worked in the following positions in the last few years:

1. Forehead Salesman (seventh job, and in the market!)
2. Web & Graphic Design for an eBay Powerseller (sixth job, technically still employed there. I also do a lot of this on my own, which is how I got my job at PayPal, read below, you will see)
3. Wedding DJ (fifth job, electric slide anybody?)
4. PayPal (fourth job, yep, as in eBay/PayPal)
5. Telemarketing (third job, yes, you heard me, I was the guy calling you during dinner! lol!)
6. Grocery Store (second job)
7. Movie Theater (first job)

*whew!*

--------------------

greenhappycat, you lost your job?? :( Did you get laid off?? Will you be able to get another job soon?

Last edited:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Ive worked in a grocery store for 12 years! Current position which I need to get out of is Cashier. Before that I was a courtesy clerk for 2 years, I was the one who put your eggs on top of your bread!!