What Do You Wear To Work?

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
So what does your boss require you to work whilst you're at his/her establishment.

Is it casual and relaxed which allows you to wear Jeans and T-Shirts or it is formal with smart dress and appearance?

As I work in an office and regularly see clients I have to wear shirts/ties and black trousers/slacks.

At special times of the year such as Christmas I can wear some Jeans and some knit-wear over the top of a shirt. I can also lose the tie!!

On saturdays as well I can relax things a little aswell with some jeans and sometimes trainers.

Well I work at a restaurant so I have a uniform I basically have to wear. I have to wear a black (non-collar) longsleeve shirt, with black slacks, black socks, black dress shoes and a black apron.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Black jeans and T shirt is the normal for me,although some of the companies we work for also like us to wear a jumper with there company name on it.
I would not be able stand wearing a shirt and tie everyday,hell i cant stand wearing them once a year!.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wear nice dress clothes, image is everything at my work place, I deal with a lot of different clients, so I have to make sure I look professional. Especially when I go visit houses with them.

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
Our dress code is a couple of pages long, but I think business casual wear sums it up fairly well. We are expected to look professional at all times. Things like jeans, t-shirts, tennis shoes, etc., aren't ever allowed, but we aren't required to wear dress suits or anything quite that formal either, though some of us still do. I usually wear nice pants with a sweater now that it's winter. In the summer I'll probably be more inclined to be wearing skirts (no shorter than an inch above the knee, thanks to dress codes!).

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Since I work out of the house and i am my own boss I wear what ever I want to. If I should have to go and meet with the bigger clients I usually wear nice jeans and a nice shirt.
Nobody in my profession ever wears dress clothes or a suit.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
A polo shirt and nice pants (no jeans unless it's Friday). My work isn't especially dressy, just business casual basically.

snowflake

Registered Member
My palce of work required formal wear, smart. As we have client and different companies visting all the time.
My normal dress code is a skirk/trouser suit!

I'd love to able to go to work in jeans though. Maybe i should suggest a casual wear day!!