What do you "waste" money on?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by SubZero, May 25, 2009.

1. SubZero

SubZero Registered Member

I buy way too many ps3 games which I hardly play. How about the rest of you?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Magic cards, I've come full circle as a geek. Thankfully, I haven't fallen into WoW so I guess I'm doing alright.

I also love buying games for Wii and 360, especially older games for the Wii.

3. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

Probably CDs. I only like a couple of songs on the ones I buy and I rip them to my computer anyway. I end up givin 'em away.

4. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Accessories; earrings, necklaces, hair bands that I don't use often enough but still buy more.

5. leomay

leomay Registered Member

i even donnot have money to waste........

Bananas likes this.
  6. gmash

gmash Registered Member

I want to buy a new snowboard this year so I'm saving money now :)
    Usually I waste it on books, movies or CDs.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Perfume. I love it and I always have to spend some of my wages on it each month. A while ago I would have to buy 2 a month as I used so much of the stuff. I only need 1 a month now though. :)

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I was told I "waste" money on my phone bill. I think my phone use is worth it so I didn't consider it wasting.

I also spend a lot on DVDs. I collect them, watch them over and over but there are times I stumble upon useless movie purchases and that is really a waste of my money.

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Alcohol and Food. Consumable goods are a huge waste of money.

10. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

Dog toys; I know that they will be destroyed in minutes but I cant resist buying the little fella treats.