• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you want?

which is better xbox360 or ps2

• xbox 360

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • ps3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
If you don't vote your voice will not be heard..

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
well I voted. I think that the trading post and classifieds are both excellent ideas and I am suprised that video games hasn't gotten more votes LOL

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Nightsurfer said:
If you don't vote your voice will not be heard..
I REALLY like Ares artist showcase idea....1 vote for that please!

Can you hear me now?

TGirl

Registered Member
I voted Night....

Can we have a whole Leopard Items section....ok stop laughing at me!!!!!!

Nanner

Registered Member
This isn't a about what kind of section I want but I'd like to have new posts STAY new in the "new posts" thingy until I read them. Not on a timer or whatever it is now. Is that doable?

<giggling at Trina>

nani1987

Registered Member
leopard? ok tgirl what do you want a zoo? lol j/k
let me guess you have your bedroom with leopard prints all over it? or something to that? don't kill me if i am wrong....... I just pictured it .....lol
nani

TGirl

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
leopard? ok tgirl what do you want a zoo? lol j/k
let me guess you have your bedroom with leopard prints all over it? or something to that? don't kill me if i am wrong....... I just pictured it .....lol
nani

NO, you are right my bedroom is totally Leopard print.......but now I want to go from the creams and browns to the purple leopard ...ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh

My living room is wild animal art prints and figurines everywhere.....Lions, Tigers and Bears OHHH MYYYY!!! And a few wolves.........

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
NO, you are right my bedroom is totally Leopard print.......but now I want to go from the creams and browns to the purple leopard ...ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh

My living room is wild animal art prints and figurines everywhere.....Lions, Tigers and Bears OHHH MYYYY!!! And a few wolves.........
OMGGGGGGGGGGG...purple leopard?????? Where's hubby gonna sleep????

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Step right up folks and cast your vote now.!! We need to hear fromYOU!!!
So speak up now or forever hold your peace..