What do you want?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightsurfer, Jul 5, 2005.

?

which is better xbox360 or ps2

1. xbox 360

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. ps3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all. Here is yet another poll to gather some more information on what you the AS members would like to see added to the site.
    So share your thoughts with us. Please feel free to add anything I might have overlooked.Thanks ~Night~

**Vote on as many choices as you want**

Last edited: Jul 5, 2005

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I also wish there was a way to bring more attention to the everyday auction section! We poor artists are starving as it is! :)

3. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Pssstttt you can vote for more than one thing in this poll.

4. Nightsurfer

Yes you can pick more than one in this poll. The purpose of this poll is to see wich of our ideas (and we have alot of them) the members will like and use.
    So cast your vote.!!! Let us know what you really want..

5. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Angel's got a very good point... But Art isn't necessarily an everyday auction either. Maybe a nice spot to showcase artwork like the other showcases would be a better move.

6. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

no more waiting 60 sec to post....I understand there needs to be a time limit to post...but as for us that live here....we have a lot to say....maybe 20 second????

7. Nightsurfer

Hi. Sorry but the post timer is in place for a reason and this will not change.
    If you all want to see new items in here you need to do the poll. Please make sure all AS members see this and vote.
    If you don't vote your voice will not be heard..

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Looks like the better help desk has received the least amount of votes........guess that should tell ya something! Someone knows what they're doing up in the control room.......which I still haven't seen yet! :( I just can't understand why people say I obsess over things....hmmm.......... :hmph:

9. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

hahaha Bahahaha now who would obsess over these things??? hmmmmm

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Yeah........YEAH........who????????????