• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you want to talk about?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am thinking about adding some more forums here. What else specifically would you guys like to have seperate forums for? Let me know and I will most likely add some more. Thanks.

-Andrew

Nanner

Registered Member
How about.......ME? :lol:

OK OK it's late....I'm tired. Should be in bed. I'll think on it and come up with a better answer :)

kromsales

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
I am thinking about adding some more forums here. What else specifically would you guys like to have seperate forums for? Let me know and I will most likely add some more. Thanks.

-Andrew
How about an area to talk about experiences with the press? Just an idea LOL

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
Maybe a section to talk about kids (cat or dog in some cases)...kinda a get to know me better area

muttycat

how 'bout a regional thing? like, anyone else around from the spring-forsaken north woods? (ie: WI)

Nanner

Registered Member
muttycat said:
how 'bout a regional thing? like, anyone else around from the spring-forsaken north woods? (ie: WI)

Hi Muttycat! I'm in WI also! Green Bay/Fox Valley area. How bout you?