• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Do You Want To DO B4 You Die.

yooperchick

Registered Member
LaRazaUnida said:
Did you ever have one of those BigFoot trucks that were powered by those batteries? I cant remember what they were called, but I always thought mine was pimp. I loved that thing.
Never had one, but was tempted to get one for my son. I think they are just called Big Wheels?

Don't remember how I got into Monster Trucks, but I sure did. Even mailed a letter to the Bigfoot people asking what I need to do to be a driver. I didn't get a letter back. :(

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Whose your favorite car?
I always liked Big Foot and Grave Digger.

Thats right, BIG WHEELS! Thanks, I couldnt think of that thing for nada. It was blue and all my cousins would want a ride in it...I was super cool.

ltk9492

Registered Member
things i want to do: bungee jump or sky dive

( Now,without consequence or being hurt,) i want to smash thru glass, set fire to things lol or a campfire, it would be fun to like ride in a car off a cliff, w/out consequences, or go to pluto and beyond, or into the sun, or into the earth core, or be a spy, or snipe bad guys, or make a tv, or donate a whole lot to charity, or or or, ummm look like i was animated, or swim really deep or hold my breath real long, or go in a submarine, or find a honus wagner card orbe able to rip apart 10 stacked phone books at once or fly through a car window, or get sucked into cyber space, or grow real big, or shrink real small, and finally, go wolverine hunting in alaska with a twelve-guage.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
ltk9492 said:
things i want to ... or sky dive...
Hehe.. My older brother always wanted to do that before he died and so for his last birthday he decided he would go sky diving. He went through all of the practices, ect. ect. Then the day came for his solo jump. He wanted all of us to be there, I couldnt make it but wish I did.

What happened was pretty funny. He jumped, he went flying through the sky, opened his 'shute and had a ROUGH landing! He fell right on his ass, no feet just ass.

He said it was because of the wind, LOL. He also said he would never do it again and had a BIG ASS bruise.:D However, I do want to go sky diving someday. I have bungeed, that was fun.

yooperchick

Registered Member
LaRazaUnida said:
Whose your favorite car?
I always liked Big Foot and Grave Digger.
Big Foot by far was my favorite monster truck. I didn't care much for Grave Digger, mostly cause I am a huge Ford Truck fan. When I was in 4th grade, the local TV station had a contest where you send in your name on a postcard. I won 4 tickets to go see a Monster Truck show at the Pontiac Silverdome. I wanted to win the pit passes, but I was pretty happy with the tickets.

An interesting tidbit: Big Foot #9 went to Brazil for some shows in 1998 (the shows were in early 1999, but it went over early to promote them). There were some problems with the importing papers so the truck was confiscated by customs. And it's been in Brazil ever since.

I would be so ticked....