• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Do You Want To DO B4 You Die.

Ryoga

:nervous:
:shake:

Anyway before i die, besides seeing the world, bah... thats the best thing i can think of now

Wrecked

Registered Member
learn how to play the violin and harmonica.
play in a successful band [ playing bass ].
visit europe and japan

that's all i can think of at this moment.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Ryoga, you a cowboys fan? Id love for them to win another super bowl before I am gone. I AM A MAJOR COWBOY FAN!

But yea, I def. want to visit Japan. I want to travel and visit all of the major amusment parks, sights, and travel into small villages. I cant wait for that day.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Ryoga lives on Izba, I don't think he watches our version of football.

Anyway, I want to get hit in the face with $50,000.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
He lives in Argentina now, and he does follow American sports. I know he's a huge St Louis Blues fan.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm behind on the times, damn. I thought he was back in Izba? Oh well.

Anyway, something else I want to do is make an impact with my life.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Thats cool.

I have been out of the US only to Canada and Mexico. I have traveled alot of the US and finally going to Las Vegas and California...I just hope I do not gamble everyone's xmas presents away, I love craps:D

Craps was a form of income for me during HS. I would average around 100dollars a week, never went under either:cool: