• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Do You Want To DO B4 You Die.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
What are some of the things you people plan to accomplish before you are gone?

One thing that I really want to do, other than the million of other things I have planned, is to someday learn how to play the guitar, take singing lessons and create a CD. I feel that it would be a way for me to express emotion, poems, and a way for my children to remember me and pass my life on down to further generations.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Mr_Snipes said:
We let's see. I would like to get a job as a computer programmer (have a B.S. in it), and I would also like to get married.
What kinda programing do you do?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
LaRazaUnida said:
How much of the world?
As much as I can. I've been to Paris and London. I'd love to go to Australia, Japan, Italy, Greece...all over Europe really. I want to go backpacking in the Alps. There's still a ton of places I haven't even seen in the United States though. I've never been to New York. There's a lot of stuff out west I'd like to see, national parks and everything.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, holding hands with grown men is fun. Definitely something I want to do before I die. :cute: