• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you want? Blood?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Just from my layman's point of view, there doctorly check marks by all the important looking things like cholesterol, ph, cell count, iron stuffs. I'm guessing that means the doctors didn't find anything wrong with your blood. I would think circles and sadfaces would probably mean something bad? Don't take my word though because I have no clue haha. I was just using deductive reasoning based on what I see.

Shwa

V.I.P.
I only took importance to the Ch level, for your age doctors would like to take specific notice to that to make sure its at a steady level. But the other checks didn't add up. Checking Gravity, Carbon Dioxide and the non-aferican american listing, could just be their just checking you off normally. Like smelly stated, usually they would mark something down specifically in small notes if something was off. At least, that's how it usually goes.

Otherwise, looks like you're still alive :3. Yay Pappa Tuck!

~Shwa

Tucker

Lion Rampant
The cholesterol news was surprisingly good. According to what I've read, the numbers are in or near "optimal" range for all components. That's some serious genetic luck that I probably didn't deserve. I've never avoided cholesterol when eating and this is the first time it's been checked.

And yeah, the doc said everything looked fine. He almost sounded a shade disappointed!

Shwa

V.I.P.
He probably was hoping something to be wrong so he could give you some meds that would have been hell on paying off and constant visits. Looks like you dodged the medical bullet there lol.

~Shwa

Tucker

Lion Rampant
He probably was hoping something to be wrong so he could give you some meds that would have been hell on paying off and constant visits. Looks like you dodged the medical bullet there lol.

~Shwa
"Dodged," my lily white liver! I was hoping for at least testosterone pills to work out and get muscly with. Do you know how sad I was to find out that my level of the stuff was normal? It's not fair!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Btw, my mom takes Lipitor pills to keep cholesterol levels in range.

Didn't you consult with you doctor after the results Tuck? He should have had a closer look... before us.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Didn't you consult with you doctor after the results Tuck? He should have had a closer look... before us.
Yes, of course; in fact, I got my copy from him. You may have missed post #4, where I mention his thumbs up. The only thing requiring attention was the insomnia that I've had for about five years.

Shwa

V.I.P.
"Dodged," my lily white liver! I was hoping for at least testosterone pills to work out and get muscly with. Do you know how sad I was to find out that my level of the stuff was normal? It's not fair!
You know you'd be surprised that they just don't perscribe testosterone liek normally, you have to go through a lot of tests and they have to run it through your insurance and what not. It's a lengthy process, which is surprising.

~Shwa

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 10
Hilander Movies & TV 0
Hilander Olympics 11
Konshentz Movies & TV 0
Hilander Breaking News 7