What do you usually do after sex?

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Bliss, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I usually snuggle/kiss then take a shower. After that I like to cuddle until one of us falls asleep.

If you've not had sex, feel free to share what you do after you've "seen to yourself". :lol:

2. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

I like to have a cigarette personally.

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I usually talk. and talk and talk and talk and my poor bf is like stfu i wanna go to sleep now thx

4. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Smoke a cigarette, cuddle/kiss, talk, take a shower, sleep, eat a sandwhich, go again, and if for some reason I didn't perform well enough finish her off, ya know pretty much anything heh.

After sex cigarettes are almost as good as sex itself though I'll admit that.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Cuddle, sleep, fagbreak, shower, go back to work, drink, watch the telly, start again, kiss, hug... I think hug wins most of the time.

6. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Well, since it's usually at bedtime, I usually grab a snack then we watch TV till we fall asleep.

7. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

Lay down and get over the sweating. Have sex again. For me and my partner it almost HAS to be at least twice in a row. The first is usually passionately 'over' too quickly for our needs.

After the second time, just sit up and talk about anything that comes to mind. [I'm trying to quit smoking]

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I've never had sex yet... Soooo.... :whistling:

I usually just lay in bed and sleep if I don't have anything to do. On occasion I do it before school, so I'll have to get ready and such.

9. Blur

Blur iPimp

Smoke a square and watch the O'rielly factor

10. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

You've never had sex...so what do you do before going to school? :hmm:

Always a mystery Himeko....always