What do YOU think?

AwkwardlyYours

Registered Member
I'm currently watching Repo! The Genetic Opera (My favourite movie) and one character is addicted to this drug called Zydrate.

I was wondering what you guys think has to be the scariest kind of addiction or obsession ever?

teron

Registered Member
The scariest addiction/obbsession?

One that the person doesn't even realize they have and therefore will most likely be unable to break.

Shaggy

Registered Member
sex...good thing...bad to be a nymphomaniac...though some people may disagree....i do...just the first thing i thought of

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
The scariest addiction/obbsession?

One that the person doesn't even realize they have and therefore will most likely be unable to break.

I agree with Teron here. Any obbsession or addiction is bad if the person doenst realise that they have one and can't break it. Would be awful. I do think that being addicted to some sort of drugs is bad.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Personally I'd pick anything that not only ruins me but others, especially those I love. Addictions and obsessions are self-destructive but some do as much or even more damage to the people around the ill person.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Being obsessed with a person is bad. It can end in tears or someone getting physically hurt.
Damn you beat me to it! I think the most unnerverd I've ever been is when being around people who are obsessed with another person. My ex ended up with a guy who turned out to a complete obsessive case. Despite making me look awesome in retrospect it does worry me slightly.

AwkwardlyYours

Registered Member
I think addictions in general are really scary. I was addicted to caffeine. We were learning to stage fight in a theater workshop one day? And my heart rate went up to 235 (Nearly heart attack...) For those of you who might not know? It's supposed to be 60 - 80.... Now that I'm no longer drinking more than one 20 oz bottle of soda a day, I've come off the addiction. But still... scaaaaaaaaaary stuff.

Another thing I find really creepy is obsession with the way you look. It's kind of creepy to me when a person is obsessive compulsive about the way they look before they go anywhere...

Obsessive compulsiveness just creeps me out in general I think...

HappyFace

Registered Member
Being so addicted to something so much so that you're willing to throw everything in your life that is good and substantial for just one small hit (or whatever you're looking at in thsi addiction) is what is scariest to me.