What Do You Think.??

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Nightsurfer, May 26, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi and good afternoon all. I am trying something new and I would like to know what you all think. Please be nice and honest. This is the first time I have ever tried to do or sell anything this. Thank you for your help or any input that you might have.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535516333&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535520304&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535522199&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535524482&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Catch ya later................... :warp:

2. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

I like them, they're cool... and different!

3. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

First things first, not to be a nitpick but you need to spell jewelry the correct way otherwise some people wont be able to find the auctions if they are looking for a jewelry box.

I think they are really neat and I hope you do well :D

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi and thank you I really hope these do well. Comics and toys are easier to sell.
    Iggy thanks for catching the typo...If anyone sees anything that I can add or fix please, please, please let me know. Again thanks for your help...... :warp:

P.S. lilys things Thank you for the tip. :cool: :D :cool:

Last edited: May 26, 2005
  5. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I really like these...Do you take requests?????
    I want a wonder woman one or just a real girly girly one(don't know what comics are out that are just girly butttttttttt hey........and it would need to be much bigger to put loose pictures/photo's in.....yeah if you had one that was much bigger I would be all over it!!!

~Trina~

6. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I really like these. If I was designing one, this is what I would do. I would take a silver age comic that was in bad shape and use the whole comic for the cover (if that's possible). It would be really cool to see a stash box made from an old Jack Kirby Captain America! If possible, even throw in some of the ads!!! you know, the 15' ball, the x-ray glasses, the sand kicked in face,etc... Just a thought, don't know if that is possible. Regardless of my 2cents, I like what you did.

7. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

Those are really cool!! I would definately be all over something more girly. :cool: :cool:

8. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hey Night .I think they are neat .Do you make the boxes to Or not. I have a wood shop here and im always building things. I bought my place here and gutted it .then built all the cabinets and all. Im a southwest Nut . I have built everything in my house. Beds ,Dressers,Tables all of it no buying that cheap stuff .I also have sold some on ebay .But the people just dont want to pay the shipping that it cost. I see a bunch of hand crafted furniture on ebay. I can beat there prices . But the shipping is what hurts me on the sell

9. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Damn! Surfer..those are really great! I would love to have one all covered in Rogue...my alter ego. hmmmm...could be a cool little side biz..I see you are getting lots of requests without ebay fees. hmmmm, well fantastic auction, I think it should do well. Hopefully if you just keep making more and more...they will catch on and sell real well. I see you list as One Of A Kind. Ask Lana if there is a special place to list OOAK. She makes those cute little purses.

10. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

yea my question as well hehe a girly girl box. The size is just right for me. I was thinking about a tooth fairy box : ) Those are cool