What do you think?

kennon07

Registered Member
I just got an email from this "perv". I haven't replied and don't think I need to. Should I just forward it to ebay or ignore it?? What a jerk!!

Please respond to the question below from skhan90. eBay will send an email to the buyer for you.

Q: do u think i can have sex with any of the girls if i sponser you guys.. i an being serious... i really would sponser you guys if you let me have sex with one of the girls

kennon07

Registered Member
I am not sure exactly how to do that. Do I just forward it to ebay.com or is there a certain way to do it? He has 0 feedback. surprise! surprise!

kennon07

Registered Member
Thank you Doubles! That was exactly what I needed. I reported it. They probably won't do anything about it, but I feel better. I have another question, my leading bidder has 0 feedback, as do a couple of my others. I have emailed each one and asked for a confirmation and their name. I haven't heard from any of them. How long do I wait?? Do I cancel their bids or wait a day or 2?? Thanks for your advice!!

Julie

Registered Member
You can cancel the bids & put a comment in something like "Sorry, zero feedback must contact first" or something like that

kennon07

Registered Member
Thanks Julie. How long should I wait? Do it immediately? Give them a couple of days? I just checked out my leading bidder and he does have several things for sale, but he is new.

doubles2004

Registered Member
kennon07 said:
Thanks Julie. How long should I wait? Do it immediately? Give them a couple of days? I just checked out my leading bidder and he does have several things for sale, but he is new.

Its totaly up to you if you dont feel good about them cancel there bids or wait a day or two and see if they reply to you if not then cancel

Nanner

Registered Member
This is too funny! (NO not the perv who asked you that question. SICK SICK SICK)! But I went to see how long your auction had left and when I click on your ebay thingy it shows you have everything from Wolvers 3rd breast for sale to a John Deer tractor to a house. (and everything in between)! :lol:

Oh anyway if you have a few days left on the auction I'd give them tomorrow (actually today) yet to reply and then cancel......but totally up to how you feel about it. JMHO.

OK just looked at my watched items.....5 days left. Yeah I think I'd give it a day just incase they haven't checked email ????????

Last edited:

kennon07

Registered Member
I know Nanner.... My link is showing pulse items for some reason!! WHO KNOWS??!! Maybe sweet Andrew could fix it for me? Thanks for the advice, I'll give them all 'till tomorrow to respond. It sure does get complicated sometimes doesn't it? And as far as the SICK-O, I reported his sorry butt!!